|Spicy Prawn and Chorizo|
For a more local flavour try Yorkshire Chorizo! Made in Yorkshire containing British pork.
olive oil to fry
3 cloves of garlic
2 sticks celery thinly diced
1 green chilli thinly sliced
1 red pepper diced
50g chorizo cut into chunks with 'skin' removed
50ml red wine
2 cups rice
1. Cook the rice as directed on the packet.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan add the garlic and celery, chilli and then chorizo, frying for 2-3 mins.
3. Add the prawns and red wine and cook off the alcohol for 4-5 mins.
4. Drain the rice thoroughly and add to the pan, stirring for a minute or two and coating the rice with the sauce.
5. Season to taste with fresh herbs, salt and pepper.